Strategic Liquidity Partner
ECM is proud to announce the alliance with VIBHS in terms of strategic STP liquidity partner.
VIBHS takes pride in the quality and integrity of its staff, engendering a high level of customer trust. The Group offers its customers trading services through its regulated group companies worldwide. In the UK, VIBHS Financial Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under Firm Reference Number 613381.
Per FCA regulations, VIBHS Financial must meet strict financial standards on a regular basis, VIBHS Financial is required to submit financial reports to regulators. These standards are enforced by the FCA, which have the right to fine firms and/or terminate their regulatory status for violations.
Head-quartered in London, it is a leading financial intermediary providing online trading solutions with significant presence in Europe, MENA and South East Asia regions. Their business is built upon the core principle of treating customers fairly.
• VIBHS started out in the Dubai Gold exchange as the 1st recognised gold market maker over 20 years ago.
• VIBHS offering of fine pricing and best execution in precious metals led them to become a bullion market leader.
• VIBHS Increased liquidity reduced spreads and improved the quote quality leading to the reputation of being a quality, safe broker.
• VIBHS moved into FX and opened a Mauritian Office
• In 2014, VIBHS gained their FCA License and started operation in the UK
•VIBHS within the UK has gone from strength to strength increasing their client base, liquidity sources and restructuring the company to make it the trusted, reliable and safe broker it is today.
• VIBHS in 2016 opened its first Asia office.